Vision, Mission & Values
To be the organization of choice for individuals and communities seeking support.
Individuals and communities served by Polycultural have an equal opportunity to be productive members of the Canadian society.
To provide initiatives, activities and services that respond to the varying needs of our clients.
- Assisting newcomers, youth, women and seniors
- Providing individuals with skills that allow them to be productive
- Building healthy people and strong communities
Through our 40 year history, Polycultural Immigrant & Community Services has developed an inclusive and welcoming environment based on values of:
- Integrity and transparency
- Promoting respect and dignity
- Collaboration and partnership
- Inclusion and equity